Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.

Workout Logs for people who want a No Crap Life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beth S: I'd like some wine with that whine!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
woobums

woobums

Beth S:  I'd like some wine with that whine! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Beth S: I'd like some wine with that whine!   Beth S:  I'd like some wine with that whine! - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:03 pm

Out of sheer laziness, I copy and paste the initial blurb I placed on one of the many many many cougie boards created in the past week or so...*cough*

So hi. By way of introduction, I present me - 46year old single mother with a cat who is a dick, a dog who is an idiot, a daughter who is a teenager, and a shoulder which is a bear.

I've been doing crossfit since last May, and was doing very well until October when I had a minor re-injury of my rotator cuff. Worked that out. 2 weeks before Christmas, exploded something in the same shoulder and now am caught in the limbo of MRIs, PT, cortisone shots, and self pity bc I cannot get anything over my head and cannot swing my body around on the bar after I just finally had decided that G.I.Janes are, like, the BEST EXERCISE EVER.

Don't know if surgery is in my future or not -- MRI says torn labrum/SLAP tear, doc says 'here have a shot'. So we'll see.

I'm still going to keep pushing...maybe I can't do full crossfit right now, but I can certainly do Buttfit. And Thighfit. And kinda sorta Abfit.

Whoo hoo!

--Beth
Back to top Go down

Beth S: I'd like some wine with that whine!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome. :: The Crapless Workout Logs-
Jump to: