Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.

Workout Logs for people who want a No Crap Life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Questions? Advice? Opinions?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Questions?  Advice? Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:21 am

Right now I have none... hard to believe, I know....
Back to top Go down
https://nomorecrap.forumotion.com
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 11:19 am

I'm sure is't a passing thought, and not a trend...
Back to top Go down
http://laurielluther.blogspot.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

har har har!

I have played with the colors and think our site is easier to look at now. yay!
Back to top Go down
https://nomorecrap.forumotion.com
woobums

woobums

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Ooh ooh I have a question! And it's pertinent, too!

Dear Cougie,
Is there a way to adjust the size of my avatar? It is much too large for my liking at the moment.
Thank you,
Beth.

If the answer to that question is YES, then I have another.

Dear Cougie,
What is the way to adjust the size of my avatar?

Thank you,
Beth
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:04 am

Dear Beth,

Thank you so much for your questions. I take great pride in being the "Cougie in the Know".

My thoughts on this? HM.

You need to resize the photo. What photo editing programs do you have on your computer? Microsoft Photo Thingy is fine.. if you have it, tell me, and I will guide you grasshopper.

"Cougie"
Back to top Go down
woobums

woobums

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 10:26 pm

Dear Cougie,

Thank you for your prompt response!

You are so wise, and yet...I have no clue what I have on my computer! I email my pics from my phone, download, and ugh. I am one of the three people in the contiguous united states who does not, in fact, have Microsoft Office Suite installed. I subsist on google items and whatever defaults came with my spiffy dell laptop.

I suppose I should check and see. However at this moment I need to publish a blog posting and then go to sleep.

So the suspense will simply have to build.

I actually think that my issue would be resolved with the greatest of ease if everyone else were to put up an avatar so I don't seem so out of place.

Thank you again, Cougie.

I'll be in touch.
Yours,
Beth.

Back to top Go down
jen

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 7:31 pm

woobums wrote:
I actually think that my issue would be resolved with the greatest of ease if everyone else were to put up an avatar so I don't seem so out of place.

If I could figure out how the heck to put up an avatar, I would! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions? Advice? Opinions?   Questions?  Advice? Opinions? Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions? Advice? Opinions?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome. :: Questions, Thoughts, Musings-
Jump to: