Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.

Workout Logs for people who want a No Crap Life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Patty's workout log

Go down 
+3
KarinFranklin
Lauriel
MsPattyR
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lauriel

Patty's workout log - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:04 am

I totally get the food manifesting itself mid metcon -- hate that! LOL

And I really agree about the metal plates! I would really hate it if I didn't have bumpers. Did you have some and no longer do?
Back to top Go down
http://laurielluther.blogspot.com/
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:07 pm

Saturday 2/5/11 - warm up - 10 min Double under practice - got to show Herm I can string 9 together!!!!
3 rounds - 5 pull ups 10 ghd sit ups cheers

Strength - still getting comfy with my metal plates I MISS MY BUMPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
back squats - 95x5, 120 x5 140 x5 2x150x5

brutal little metcon, mostly cuz i suck (for now) at cleans -
15, 12, 9 power cleans (at a teeny #65) and burpees
6:06 horrid but I got it done

can i add that it being my cheat day i had had an iced coffee early that RIPPED my tummy and decided to manifest itself mid- metcon??? It's a good thing Herm loves me!!! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
woobums

woobums

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:22 pm

Now that's a nice workout. I feel relaxed just reading it! Well, maybe not relaxed, but you know what I mean...
Back to top Go down
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:39 am

[b]2/4/11 50 situps 25 pushups run 5k 50 situps 25 push ups - untimed and hella fun@!@!
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:51 am

Yeah girl!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 8:32 pm

[b]2/2/11 tonight's homework:
Run 1 mile, then 50 situps,40squats 30 situps, 20 pushups, Run 800m repeat situp/squat/situp/pushup, Run 1 mile repeat situp/squat/situp/pushup My butt is raw and my ears are FROZEN but it was actually really fun! Smile

I was cooped up all day with 2 sick little girls so maybe i just had pent up energy - either way I felt GREAT!

Last edited by MsPattyR on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 9:57 am

in a kind of stretched out position, our legs and hands off the ground, tummy concave and tightw boobs in towards ribs, she has us do kind of a rock back and forth like a teeter totter Basketball
Back to top Go down
KarinFranklin

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 1:19 am

What i know as hollow rock is static hold kind of a thing...kind of like plank position upside down...you hold it and don't move.
you said you did 25... did you lay on your back with your arms over your head and raise and lower your arms and feet 25 times?
Back to top Go down
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 9:09 pm

thanks so much for all the positive words Smile

[b]I guess i should write in bold to indicate a new workout ? Hmmmm TECH-TARD!!!

2/1/11

I no longer have bumpers and a horrid fear of metal plates ( many, many accidents!!) but I do LOVE overhead stuff. Decided to work my OHS. A little nervous without Coach Herm (fiancee) but I got to it
45x5, 65x3, 80x3, 90x3, 100x2 and then bailed horribly - aka threw the bar forward hitting the wall like the tard that I am. DOH! I know I can crush my PR, I just need to get comfy again.

HOMEWORK (I train with an endurance coach and she gives me homework, mostly untimed but I have gone from barely being able to do 3 miles without dying to 6 strong miles in 3 months so I would say it's working!!!)

4 rounds
400m run
25 double unders
25 kbs
25 hollow rocks

Super fun!!! I can FINALLY string my DUs together in 10s!!! YAY for progress!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:47 pm

WOW!!!!!! what else can i say? That's amazing stuff Patty. Glad you are here!
Back to top Go down
KarinFranklin

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:29 am

"200 squats
200 mountain climbers
150 pushups
300 flutter kicks"

And run up like an 8 story building....

Your legs must have been on fire! I'll bet you were totally looking forward to the pushups!
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 am

Sounds so much fun!!!
Back to top Go down
http://laurielluther.blogspot.com/
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 10:46 am

1/31/11

Fun team wod night with RxStars!!! We meet at Moonlight Beach and use every element available to us and get down and DIRTY!!!
Warm up - 200 m lunges, 40 toe taps, 10 push ups, 20 step ups, sprint 10 steps 2 jumping jacks for 200m

the workout with team Mindy

whle one partner does the stairs (104 steps eachway!!!)
the other completes the following:

200 squats
200 mountain climbers
150 pushups
300 flutter kicks

*once the 1st team member is to the bottom of the stairs, team member B takes over on the remaining # of each element.

I squatted first while Mindy ran - HOLY CRAP!!! Stairs after squats SUCKS ASS!!! Very hard!!! We did awesome!!!! We don't wod for time at RxStar - we go for continuous POWER and MENTAL DETERMINATION!!! We had 4 newbies last night and each of us gave words of encouragement to each other as we passed on those darn stairs. What an awesome group!!!! Absolutely LOVE it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patty's workout log   Patty's workout log - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Patty's workout log
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2