Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.

Workout Logs for people who want a No Crap Life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs

Go down 
+3
fedchick95
cougie
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Lauriel

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 am

You forgot to mention that these were double KB cleans -- so a KB in each hand and cleaned at the same time, followed by a front squat (two seperate movements), not a squat clean...
I absolutely loved this WOD. Challengine, but doable...

cougie wrote:
CrossFit Phoenix
Push Press
3x3 - 75, 95, 115#
3x2 - 120x1, 115 x2, 120 x1

5 rounds: Kettlebell Cleans, Run or Doubleunder

10 KB Cleans (2 35# Bells) - Run 200m
9 KB Cleans - 20 Doubleunders
8 KB Cleans - Run 200m
etc.

20:23.

I GOT MY DOUBLEUNDERS BACK BEYATCHES! YES!!!!!!! I actually did 100 doubleunders! Two days ago I didn't think I could do 5. Yes yes yes yes
Happy Dance!!!
Smile

30 Back Extensions.

Food Log
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicSettings.html?_a_Date=1297209600.
Back to top Go down
http://laurielluther.blogspot.com/
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 9:01 am

Kind of cool that the abyss didn't open up and swallow you for eating bread ;-)

cougie wrote:
REST day. Sat on my butt the entire day in the car or office day.

Those really take a toll!

Also, was completely unprepared re: food, so ended up.. sniff sniff.. um.. eating peanut butter and jelly and BREAD. OMG. I'm waiting for the earth to open up and to fall into an abyss. Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Feb 10th   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:52 am

REST day. Sat on my butt the entire day in the car or office day.

Those really take a toll!

Also, was completely unprepared re: food, so ended up.. sniff sniff.. um.. eating peanut butter and jelly and BREAD. OMG. I'm waiting for the earth to open up and to fall into an abyss. Twisted Evil Wink
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Feb 9th CrossFit Phoenix   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 11, 2011 8:36 am

CrossFit Phoenix
Push Press
3x3 - 75, 95, 115#
3x2 - 120x1, 115 x2, 120 x1

5 rounds: Kettlebell Cleans, Run or Doubleunder

10 KB Cleans (2 35# Bells) - Run 200m
9 KB Cleans - 20 Doubleunders
8 KB Cleans - Run 200m
etc.

20:23.

I GOT MY DOUBLEUNDERS BACK BEYATCHES! YES!!!!!!! I actually did 100 doubleunders! Two days ago I didn't think I could do 5. Yes yes yes yes
Happy Dance!!!
Smile

30 Back Extensions.

Food Log
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicSettings.html?_a_Date=1297209600.
Back to top Go down
KarinFranklin

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:36 am

I love planks! And the upside down version where you lay on your back with your arms over (straight out behind) your head and lift your arms and legs a few inches off the floor and hoooollllllld it. If you really want to have fun, alternate GHDs and plank holds. Laughing
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Tuesday Feb 8th   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:28 am

Food Log
http://www.fitday.com/fitness/PublicJournals.html?Owner=TheCougie

I am loving logging my food. It is really keeping me conscious and I feel a lot better.

WOD - CrossFit Phoenix
Snatch 3-3-3-3-3

I did power snatches in an effort to finally learn how to firkin pull a bar correctly. 65#

WOD
Snatch and Jumprope. I did 100 singles rather than 20 DUs. 53# Again, focus on FORM.

5 snatch, 100 jumps, 4 snatch, 100 jumps etc.

6:27

Plank 1min, 1 min 15 sec, 1 min 15 sec.
This is the most painful and difficult part of the day for me!

25 toes to elbows.

MAIN EVENT: Did 5 doubleunders for the first time since surgery. I am so happy. I'm coming back!!!

Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:07 am

Lauriel wrote:
E, just be careful. Sometimes when food becomes too complex, we have to put too much thinking into it, we feel guilty when we do not do well with it, and we should not feel guilty about food...

cougie wrote:
L.. you just did!

I found the prescription for my Macronutrient Balance that was given to me when I had a bit more fat and a bit less muscle.

55-60 grams of fat/day

125-130 grams of protein

115-120 grams of carbs.

Let's see how I do.

Thanks L. I'm using this as a guide more than an exact prescription, given my propensity to eat handfuls of nuts when I am not paying attention. Seriously, if I don't focus again on keeping some kind of balance, I find myself gorging on nuts which a) make me feel really bloated and awful and b) pack on the pounds.

Stability is key. It's been a long time since life was stable and by golly, I think I'm there now. OMG! Hope I didn't jinx it!
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 9:05 am

Karin, just please do not do it anywhere near my dog.

She is extremely friendly to any and every beast on earth, except those on rollerblades.

Back to top Go down
KarinFranklin

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 4:09 am

Eileen, i used to feel the same way about rollerblading that you do about dog walking. Hopefully i'll be able to do it again this summer.
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 3:22 pm

E, just be careful. Sometimes when food becomes too complex, we have to put too much thinking into it, we feel guilty when we do not do well with it, and we should not feel guilty about food...

cougie wrote:
L.. you just did!

I found the prescription for my Macronutrient Balance that was given to me when I had a bit more fat and a bit less muscle.

55-60 grams of fat/day

125-130 grams of protein

115-120 grams of carbs.

Let's see how I do.

Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:58 pm

L.. you just did!

55-60 grams of fat/day

125-130 grams of protein

115-120 grams of carbs.

Let's see how I do.

Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 10:07 am

Where is the "like" button for this!!! I really "like" it!

cougie wrote:
Twas a rest day. I walked very briskly for an hour with the dog and realized that walking every day is probably more important to me than any other activity. For real. I've had a dog for 15 years (two different dogs) and that walk is the only time to clear out, think, (facebook from the phone of course, text, etc.) and really enjoy the outdoors - the sun, the wind, the snow.. whatever is around.

It's an anti-crazymaker.

Today.. back to Xfit.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Sunday   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 9:59 am

Twas a rest day. I walked very briskly for an hour with the dog and realized that walking every day is probably more important to me than any other activity. For real. I've had a dog for 15 years (two different dogs) and that walk is the only time to clear out, think, (facebook from the phone of course, text, etc.) and really enjoy the outdoors - the sun, the wind, the snow.. whatever is around.

It's an anti-crazymaker.

Today.. back to Xfit.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Monday Feb 7   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 9:22 am

Thanks L! The reminder of getting my knees out of the way is that scab I keep opening every time I lift. HELLO.

OK. Doing a food log for at least a week. I entered my custom foods so now it's a simple matter of logging.

If you have any desire to truly know your balance of proteins, carbs, fats and sugar (i put sugars in the alcohol category), this is it. Be humbled or be pleased. Either way, you will know.
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyMon Feb 07, 2011 8:06 am

You're doing great E!!! we just have to get those knees out od the way Smile
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Saturday Feb 5th, Sun Feb 6th   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 12:38 pm

Saturday

Strength Work at CrossFit Phoenix

Clean 3 x 3 then 4 x 2

Working on form form form which sucks. Blah.

3 x 3 - 63#, 63#, 83#

4 x 2 93#, and hung out at 98# for the rest

Front Squats 4 x 3

95#, 115#, 120#, 125#

25 Deadhang Pullups - ASSISTED.

Sunday at CrossFit Full Strength

AMRAP 20 mins - 7 rounds
5 HSPUs
10 Pistols
15 Pullups

Used a harness for HSPU, used the pole for pistols. FELT GREAT to start working my right leg again. First time since surgery![/b]
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Feb 4th   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 6:47 pm

ANOTHER day on my ass. First I planned to make a noon WOD in Flagstaff. Changed that to a 4:30 in Phoenix. Did not make either.

Spending two days on one's ass is not really good for a feeling of overall wellness. JUST SAYIN.

I also need to customize my food in Fitday to make it accurate. Will try to do that tomorrow and get this week's not so absolutely fantastic choices in. I'm having rampant sugar cravings, which is not really normal. It sucks. I'm just feeling pretty nutso all around, but being very experienced at this feeling helps me to detach and realize I will feel better when I adjust to all of these changes - new Box, new types of WODS, spending time with 'the dude'.. blah blah.

I'm not sure why the sugar cravings are so intense now. I eat artificial sweeteners in my coffee and I chew gum when I'm having a bad craving. In the past week, I've had sugary bites of things. Hm.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 6:07 pm

All day in the car. From 10:00 to 4:30. Shoot me now.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: February 2, 2011   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyThu Feb 03, 2011 8:45 am

CrossFit Phoenix

Row 1000m.

Strength Work - Floor Press (Bench Press using the Floor)
5 x 5

95, 115, 120, 120, 120 (failed on rep 2 in final round)

WOD
5 rounds 1 min work, 1 min rest
30 KB swings per minute (44lb bell)
30, 30, 30, 30, 26.

As a group, 50 burpees

Core Work
Plank - 1 min
Side Plank 1 min each side

30 situps
30 Hip Extensions on the GHD

Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 pm

serious issue with me as well.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:32 pm

Ms. Patty, I will have to get the brand. It's not in front of me. I have been back on a nuts binge and now I know why I feel fat.

I AM.
Back to top Go down
MsPattyR

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 2:22 pm

Nuts were a huge problem for me too. I do macademia nuts pre wod (Whole9 rx) and sometimes in a dish, but that's about it. What brand of jerky???
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Food Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm

These food logs aren't complete. I need to customize my food to get them right, but I wanted to log for a week and if I don't start, I will never do it.

Yes, the handfuls of nuts are OUT THE DOOR. I've been back to munching on nuts, and seeing one day is enough. OY!

Found amazing Jerkey at Sprouts. I have to get a package and quote it. It's organic, grass fed beef and they talk about the typical day of the cow. Of course I love it, but I'm dying. Too funny.
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Hey, E!!! No surprise here... You were the first person on the message board to hit 2 pages!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

REST DAY.

It's 4:48 PM and I have spent a lot of time in the car today. That is never good. Especially when most of it was totally useless travel.

Took two dogwalks - one this morning and one just now.

I still feel cranky, nasty and pissed off. I think I need another round of dogwalk.

So the secret is out. The dogwalks are for me OF COURSE, not for the dog.

GRRRRRRRRRRR
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next