Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eat Clean (No Crap!). Train Smart. Be Awesome.

Workout Logs for people who want a No Crap Life.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs

Go down 
+3
fedchick95
cougie
Admin
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
KarinFranklin

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptyTue Feb 01, 2011 1:49 am

You are seriously fun, Eileen. Please don't EVER start "acting your age". Ever. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:22 pm

So great having you there E. it's like that for all of us. Very personal, special, unique, just like all of us.
Back to top Go down
http://laurielluther.blogspot.com/
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Every day I go to CrossFit Phoenix, it's like this:

Damn Damn.. I need to leave at like 3:30 PM. It's too early. I have too much to do. This is kind of ridiculous.
Drive there. Think - why am I doing this? It's just CROSSFIT. I can have a whole day and do a WOD at like 6pm somewhere..... not cut my day so early.... I should stop this.. it's stupid...
Get there. Feel stressed. Rawr.

15 minutes later, I'm so glad I'm there. By the end of the WOD, I know why I am making the change. It's sooo personal... so dedicated... there's nothing else like it.... It's Lauriel and Jenn and Derek and Alexa and Alexia and Pete at the most.. that's it... and Scott watching every move, correcting, coaching, cheering. WOW.

3 x 5 BS

115#, 135#, 140#

Max BS @ 135 - 16 reps

WOD

5 rounds
3 min work
1 min rest

3 power cleans
6 pushups
12 squats

4, 4, 4, 3, 4.

Bam.

Last edited by cougie on Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:53 pm

You better get moving!!!!!

cougie wrote:
It is one of those days. I am sitting on my ass all day. It is hard to get motivated to get OFF of it.

3....2....1........ sigh.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Motivation   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:22 pm

It is one of those days. I am sitting on my ass all day. It is hard to get motivated to get OFF of it.

3....2....1........ sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:02 pm

E, you did good today. It's hard working on that stuff, but critical. you will feel it -- your muscles reminding you to use them... But it does get better, and eventually becomes more natural Smile But until then, keep working with it. You're doing really great. you are an excellent student Smile seriously. Some people don't listen, don't get it. i saw transformation today. You may not have felt it, but i saw it. WIll show you the video clips tomorrow. you will see :-)
Back to top Go down
fedchick95

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 5:55 pm

Love the pic Eileen -

Will be sporadic with posting. I am studying hard to get this personal trainer certification. I will also be training someone 3 times a week, even though I am not certified yet. So, bear with me.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Snatch Clinic!   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 4:26 pm

[b]January 30 2011

SNATCH CLINIC!

With Scott Pauley of CrossFit Phoenix and Lauriel Luther.

The upshot? Sometimes you have to go back to step one, which for me is the lift from the floor, before you do anything else. Because step one is essential to success of the rest of the move.

My back issues are rearing their ugly heads. It's nothing that can't be fixed.. it's all about developing strength in the right places and taking the pressure off of the wrong places.

I am lucky. My back issues are issues, not injuries. A few more months without this kind of help, and I would have an injured back.

Not Happening.

Back to top Go down
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 9:23 am

All the right things, E! Stretch, stretch, stretch, rest, recover, work!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 8:33 am

Jan 29th 2011

I went to the courts and hung out with a ball machine. The Dude came by to watch.. so he could suss out his new competition.

I have often said that CrossFit does NOT make you a better tennis player. As a matter of fact, being very honest, I think heavy CrossFit can make it harder to play well.

Sure, I'm fitter, I'm stronger.

But Tennis is about speed and agility. It's about being fast on the courts. Your legs cannot feel like deadweight. Your hips cannot ache. Your back can't be sore.

Now that I'm back on the courts, I will have to do at least one thing MUCH better at CrossFit if I want to marry these two sports: Stretch.

I have always prided myself on being a fast player. Where others watch the ball bounce off the court in frustration, I have been the one who goes for it and gets there. Doesn't mean I can place it once I'm there, but I can get em back when my opponent thought they hit a winner.

Yesterday, I felt old, stiff, slow, in pain. Ugh. REALLY slow. REALLY stiff.

So.... Stretch. Mobility. I refuse to become a fucking slow old lady. I just refuse.
Back to top Go down
https://nomorecrap.forumotion.com
Lauriel

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySun Jan 30, 2011 7:51 am

Loving the new format!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: testing   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:35 pm

fedchick95 wrote:
Yay. This looks very nice.

I'm still playing with "versions" to see which display best. I think this one does... !
Back to top Go down
fedchick95

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 3:34 pm

Yay. This looks very nice.
Back to top Go down
cougie

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 2:54 pm

Today's Workout and ramblings of a Coug.

Last edited by cougie on Sun Jan 30, 2011 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 1:48 pm

Testing!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs   Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eileen (Cougie's) Workout Logs
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5